Who can vote?
Depending on the category, different voting criteria apply:
- Category of Best Presenter is a people´s choice award, therefore all employees of ERA Global member companies can participate in the voting process.
- Categories CSR and Business Personality of the Year are voted for by board members only.
- All other categories: each member company has ONE vote PER category. If more than one vote is cast on behalf of the same company, the first chronological vote will be considered.
How do I vote?
You must register with your professional email on the
website before you can vote. After receiving the confirmation email, please proceed to Access your Account at the top right of the page. Go to Nominations and select the category you are interested in and choose from the list of respective nominations. A member company must cast only ONE vote PER category, except to the Best Presenter of the Year, which is a people´s choice award, which means that all employees of ERA Global member companies can participate in the voting process.
Please note that multiple votes in the same category are not taken into consideration. If there are more than 10 nominations per category, ERA Global reserves the right to decide that each member company has the possibility to cast 3 votes (1st, 2nd or 3rd place) within that category.
Why can I only vote once per category?
In order to achieve a fair outcome and give all nominees an equal chance to win, you may only submit ONE vote PER category. Multiple votes cast by the same person will not be considered. Multiple email addresses of the same person are also not eligible.
When can I vote?
The voting takes place between 13th May - 8th June 2022.
Who is qualified to receive an award?
EMMAs are open to ERA GLOBAL members only.
When are the voting results announced?
The Awards will be presented at during the EMMA Gala, due to take place on the second day of the ERA GLOBAL Conference. The results will then be published on the era-global.org websites.
ERA Global reserves the right to change the date of the EMMA due to any cause arising from or attributable to acts, events, non-happenings, omissions, accidents or acts of God beyond the reasonable control of ERA Global.
Any attempt of any kind to deliberately undermine, circumvent, or manipulate the legitimate operation of the voting process is strictly prohibited, including, without limitation, use of fraudulent, robotic, or ghost accounts, multiple email/accounts.
ERA Global reserves the right to disqualify the votes from any individuals/entities that they suspect or find to have:
- engaged in manipulated and/or inauthentic voting practices;
- tampered with the voting process;
- acted in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
ERA Global reserves the right to change, alter, or modify the voting procedures, eligibility, methods, rules, and/or period at any time during the voting period and will post any changes in time on the ERA GLOBAL social media accounts and https://era-global.org/ .